Family PE Week is October 3rd through 7th this year. I was traveling during this event, but thought I’d share some website resources to help in this endeavor:
- Final Kick–app; simulates kicking that final soccer kick (with Google Cardboard)
- GoNoodle–fitness videos
- LifeSaver–simulation where the viewer must save a life
- Map My Fitness (app)
- Move It (app)
- My Fitness Pal (app) — map what you eat
- OPEN–Online PE Network; lesson plans, music, more
- ScratchEd–using Scratch to teach PE
- Sprint Timer (app)
- Sworkit (app) — 5-60 minute workouts
- Team Shake (app) — pick teams
- Virtual Reality in PE–resources and videos to use
Copyright ©2022 askatechteacher.com – All rights reserved.
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.