Here are the most-read posts for the month of December:
- College Credit Classes onTechnology in Education
- End-of-year Maintenance: Image and Back-up Digital Devices
- End of Year Maintenance: Update Your Online Presence
- End-of-Year Maintenance: 19 Steps To A Speedier Computer
- 3 Free SEL Activities from SafeSchools
- Why Should Students Learn Computer Science? A Teacher’s Perspective
- Root Robotics–Great Way to Extend Hour of Code
- Holiday Gifts for Teachers
- 13 Holiday Websites and 13 Projects
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice reviewer, CAEP reviewer, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, contributor to NEA Today and TeachHUB, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.
1 thought on “What You Might Have Missed in December”
Comments are closed.