Do your first graders love vehicles? Here are a few of the popular resources teachers are using to teach about them:
- Build a car–abcya Design your very own vehicle with ABCya’s Create a Car! Choose from cars, trucks, buses, and even construction vehicles. Customize your vehicle with different wheels, engines, and more. Enjoy the ride!
- Vehicle Puzzle–click and drag puzzle pieces into place for this picture
- Freight Train Cars–video about all the cars in the freight train from Railway Vehicles
- Patterns in Vehicles–learn about patterns in this video by recognizing them in a video
- Transportation matching–mix and match vehicle parts to make your own unique vehicle
- Transportation Sequence Games–a lesson plan about transportation (but it does require a BrainPop Jr subscription)
- Vehicles–a wide collection of coloring pages for many different vehicles
Do you have any I can add to the list?
–image credit Deposit Photos
Copyright ©2023 AskaTechTeacher.com – All rights reserved.
Here’s the sign-up link if the image above doesn’t work:
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.