Here are popular resources teachers are using to teach about digital citizenship. Click the titles for more links:
- Applied Digital Skills–all tech skills
- Google’s Be Internet Awesome–abbreviated course
- K-8, scaffolded, Ask a Tech Teacher (with projects)
- Cyber Patriot program–by the Air Force
Digital rights and responsibilities
- Web Literacy for Students Fact Checker–a free online book
Fair use/Public domain
Copyright ©2022 Askatechteacher.com – All rights reserved.
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, contributor to NEA Today, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.