A lot of teacher-authors read my WordDreams blog. In this monthly column, I share the most popular post from the past month on my teacher education blog, Ask a Tech Teacher.
Here’s one of the popular posts:
Here’s a quick rundown of my favorite tech tips for writers. I find myself using these most days, many times a week. Tell me in comments if that’s true for you, too:
- Track Your Stuff
- Windows has a Clipboard Stream!
- Get Rid of Spam Text Messages
- Find the Most Recent Blog Article
- Cover Your Webcam!
- Who Knew You Could Do This With PowerPoint
- Tech Tips for Writers #172: 3-step Solution to Computer Problems
- Tech Tip for Writers #80: My Internet Stopped Working
- My Favorite Tech Tools for Writers
- Easily Translate a Webpage
- Copyright-free images in seconds on anything
Copyright ©2023 askatechteacher.com – All rights reserved.
Here’s the sign-up link if the image above doesn’t work:
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, contributor to NEA Today, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.