the 56-page PDF, “25 Digital Tools for the Classroom”
“25 Digital Tools for the Classroom” is a thorough discussion on which are the most useful tools in a K-8 classroom, organized by grade level. This includes popular digital tools such as blogs, backchannel devices, vocabulary decoding tools, avatars, digital portfolios, digital note-taking, as well as others you may not have thought of.
Here’s what you do:
- Sign up for our newsletter, Weekly Websites, Tech Tips, And Tech Ed News
- Email us the welcome message you receive (we’re at askatechteacher at gmail dot com). Make sure the subject line reads, “Please send free ’25 Digital Tools for the Classroom'”.
- We’ll send you the collection.
- Weekly (or so), you’ll receive a newsletter with reviews, edtech alerts, and more.
- If the newsletter doesn’t work for you, no problem canceling. There’s an ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of each email.
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, contributor to NEA Today and TeachHUB, and author of tech thrillers like Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.