Here are eight of the top Google Earth tips and resources according to Ask a Tech Teacher readers:
- Monday Freebies #38: Introduction to Google Earth
- Google Earth: User-Friendly in the Classroom
- 5 Google Earth Lesson Plans
- Tech Tip #65: Google Street View
- Monday Freebies #39: Google Earth Board
- Monday Freebies #40: Wonders of Google Earth
- Lesson Plans: Where Did I Come From?
Here are some of the projects you’ll be able to do using Google Earth:
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-8 technology for 15 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, CSG Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice book reviewer, Editorial Review Board member for Journal for Computing Teachers, CAEP reviewer, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, and a weekly contributor to TeachHUB. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.