- Best-in-Class Resources Competition
- Subscriber Special: January
- Questions Parents Ask about Technology
- MLK Lesson Plans
- Free Webinar on Building Digital Citizens
- How Cloud Computing is Revolutionizing Education
- Teaching Tolerance
- Making Kindness Part of Your Classes
- Trusted Tech Ed Advisors
- Preparing HS Students for Cybersecurity Careers
- Wearable Technology
These are all penciled in. If anything changes, you’ll be the first to know!
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice reviewer, CAEP reviewer, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, contributor to NEA Today and TeachHUB, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.