Here are popular 3D Printing resources teachers are using:
- 3D Bear
- Cricut Machine–to cut materials
Create 3D Printing Designs
- 3D Doodler Pen
- MakerBot PrintShop
- Tinkercad–create your own 3D print designs
Download 3D Printing designs
- Smithsonian X3D–download 3D print designs of Smithosonian artifacts
- Thingiverse–download lots of 3D designs, like an iPhone case
- Youmagine–find 3D print designs
Click here for updates to this list.
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, contributor to NEA Today, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.