- BeHere–take classroom attendance automatically; requires iPads or iPhones
- ClassDojo–class behavior
- Handouts–take a picture of your handout and push out to students; they can annotate easily
- IPEVO Whiteboard–Turn Your iPad into a Document Camera
- SmartSeat–where do students sit
- StickPick–random selection of students
- Three Ring--a mini digital portfolio–collect pictures, even files, through your digital device. Easy, clean, but not as robust as others.
- Timer–an elegant sand timer
- Timer II–from Classtools; include music, video, more
- Traffic Light--traffic lights for the classroom
- Activity Circle–by Frolyc. Students create, interact with and share lesson-based activities through this ActivityCircle student app.
Teachers create their account on www.activitycircle.com.
- Beneylu–a student-focused, walled learning environment where students can learn
- Airdrop–transfers content between iPads
- Google Cast for Education–share a screen with others
- Send Anywhere
- Bloomz–class sign-ups, conferences, share photos and updates
- OnTrack–better classroom communication between parents and students