Here are ten of the top Common Core tips according to Ask a Tech Teacher readers:
- 13 Ways Blogs Teach Common Core
- Common Core Breathes Life into Keyboarding
- Common Core requires publishing. Technology makes that happen
- Dear Otto: What are Common Core keyboarding standards?
- 7 Ways Common Core Will Change Your Classroom
- 7 Common Core Ways to Assess Knowledge
- How to Align Technology with Common Core State Standards
- 11 Things I Love About Common Core
- Common Core Reading–What if Students Don’t Like Reading
- Common Core: A Lesson Plan for STEM (on Bridges)
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, contributor to NEA Today, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.