Here are the most-read posts for the month of September:
- A New Typing Website With a Twist
- Building Digital Citizens–the Class
- Great list of Top Education Blogs
- 20 Websites and 3 Posters to Teach Mouse Skills
- 4 Great Alternatives to Google Classroom
- 7 Tips to Differentiate with Tech
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-8 technology for 20 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, CSG Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice reviewer, CAEP reviewer, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, and a weekly contributor to TeachHUB. You can find her resources at Structured Learning. Read Jacqui’s tech thriller series, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days.