Here are the most-read posts for the month of July:
- What is Microsoft Sway?
- 10 Great Posts on How to Involve Parents
- 12 Projects for your STEAM program
- Is Orton-Gillingham Right For Your Students?
- 13 Websites That Provide Lots of Digital Books for Summer Reading
- Zap Zap Kindergarten Math–Clever, Engaging Early Math Lessons
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-8 technology for 20 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, CSG Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice reviewer, CAEP reviewer, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, and a weekly contributor to TeachHUB. You can find her resources at Structured Learning. Read Jacqui’s tech thriller series, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days.