Here are the most-read posts for the month of May:
- Why Blended Learning Fits Your Class, 3 Issues to Think About, and 5 Easy Ways to Begin
- 9 Must-have Tools for Ed Conferences
- ORIGO Stepping Stones 2.0–A Versatile, Easy-to-Use Math Program
- 19 Ways Students Keep Learning Fresh Over the Summer
- Studying for Finals: 5 Collaborative Online Methods to Try in Your Classroom
- 2 Webtools You Can Learn This Summer to Differentiate Lesson Plans
- Can an AI Save the World?
- How Great is MS Office Mix
I do have Summer Learning starting in June. Check it out to see if it’s right for you!
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-8 technology for 20 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, CSG Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice reviewer, CAEP reviewer, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, and a weekly contributor to TeachHUB. You can find her resources at Structured Learning. Read Jacqui’s tech thriller series, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days.