Here are the most-read posts for the month of October:
- Halloween Projects, Websites, and Apps
- The Impact of VR on Student Education
- Is technology outpacing you?
- Differentiation Simplified with Study.com
- Resources for Digital Citizenship Week
- Engagement through Competition
- October is Dyslexia Awareness Month
- What Qualities Make an Effective Teacher?
- 9 Resources for National Bullying Prevention Awareness Month
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, a Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice reviewer, CAEP reviewer, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, and contributor to NEA Today and TeachHUB. You can find her resources at Structured Learning. Read Jacqui’s tech thriller series, Rowe-Delamagente.