Here are the most-read posts for the month of November:
- Websites and Apps to Support Hour of Code
- Hour of Code Lesson Plans by Grade
- 10 Unusual Projects for Hour of Code
- Hour of Code 101
- Metaverse–Education Game-changer
- A Thanksgiving Poll for Students–What does ‘Turkey’ mean?
- Book Review: Repositioning Educational Leadership
- Measuring Up–the Key to Meeting State/National Standards
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice reviewer, CAEP reviewer, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, contributor to NEA Today and TeachHUB, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.