Here are the most-read posts for the month of March:
- 14 Education Advancements in a Year
- Why Flipped and Blended Learning are Making Waves in education
- 6 Worthwhile Websites for High School Classes
- Tech That Won’t Survive 2018
- The Wild and Amazing World of Augmented Reality
- How to Build Lifelong Learners
- Update a Classic Bridge Building Lesson Plan
- How to Prepare for the SAT
- International Blog Delurking Week–Get Involved!
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 25 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice reviewer, CAEP reviewer, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, and a weekly contributor to TeachHUB. You can find her resources at Structured Learning. Read Jacqui’s tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days.