Here are the most-read posts for the month of January:
- 10 Options for Polls and Forms in Your Class
- Keyboarding 101
- What is a Growth Mindset?
- Technology and Writing: A Conversation with Vicki Davis
- Remote Learning: Tips for Thriving in This Ecosystem
- Teacher Support in the Digital-Blended Classroom
- Virtual Reality in the Classroom: It’s Easy to Get Started
- 2 Martin Luther King Day Lesson Plans and a Book
- Best-in-Class Resources–You Decide
Last chance to vote on your favorite webtool based on its category! This will close about January 31st.
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 20 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, CSG Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice reviewer, CAEP reviewer, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, and a weekly contributor to TeachHUB. You can find her resources at Structured Learning. Read Jacqui’s tech thriller series, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days