Here are the most-read posts for the month of February:
- 39 Resources for Read Across America Day
- What is the VARK model of Student Learning?
- Citing Sources: The Infographic
- Innovative Ways to Encourage Writing
- Best-in-Category Winners for 2017
- Quick Review of 7 Popular Math Programs
- Support English Learners with Micro-credentials from Digital Promise
- Plagiarism: What it is and how to identify it
- Tech Tips #170: Cover your webcam!
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 25 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice reviewer, CAEP reviewer, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, and a weekly contributor to TeachHUB. You can find her resources at Structured Learning. Read Jacqui’s tech thriller series, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days