Here are the most-read posts for the month of February
- 100th Day of School — Make it about Learning
- #WorldReadAloudDay February 5
- 5 (free) Tech Problem Solving Posters
- Why Kindergartners Must Learn Technology
- Math Word Problems
- Random Acts of Kindness Day. How Will You Celebrate?
- Inspire Kids to Pursue an IT Degree
- How Fast Should Kids Type
- Tech Tip #31: 10 Best Keyboarding Hints
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, contributor to NEA Today, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.