Throughout the year, I post websites and apps the Ask a Tech Teacher crew’s classes found useful, instructive, helpful in integrating technology into classroom lesson plans. Some, you agreed with us about; others not so much. Here, I’ll share which sites you-all thought were the most helpful in efforts to weave tech into the classroom experience. Between these, they had over 240,000 visitors during the year. See if you agree:
- 12 Websites to Teach Mouse Skills
- 16 Great Research Websites for Kids
- 10 Tech Tools for Your Math Class
- 67 K-8 Hour of Code Suggestions–by Grade Level
- 6 Ways to Make Classroom Typing Fun
- 16 Websites on Natural Disasters
- 9 Best-in-Class Digital Storytelling Tools
- 84 Math Websites for K-8
- Hour of Code Suggestions by Grade Level
- 13 Ways to Use Canva in Your Classroom
Have a wonderful 2018!
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 18 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CAEP reviewer, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, and a weekly contributor to TeachHUB. You can find her resources at Structured Learning. She is also the author of the tech-thriller series, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days.