Throughout the year, I post websites and apps the Ask a Tech Teacher crew’s classes found useful, instructive, helpful in integrating technology into classroom lesson plans. Some, you agreed with us about; others not so much.
Here are the reviews you-all thought were the most helpful in efforts to weave tech into the classroom experience:
- Quick Review of 7 Popular Math Programs
- 4 Great Alternatives to Google Classroom
- 7 Tech Tools for PE Teachers
- 15 Websites to Teach Financial Literacy
- 28 Unique Ideas for Publishing Student Work
- How to Use Google Drawings
- 3 Apps That Encourage Students to Read
- 17 Great Research Websites for Kids
- 22 Websites and 4 Posters to Teach Mouse Skills
- 13 Ways to Use Canva in Your Classroom
Oh–would you mind adding me to your social media links? Here’s where you can find me:
Thanks! Have a wonderful 2021!
–Comments are closed but feel free to contact me via Twitter (@askatechteacher).
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, contributor to NEA Today, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.