Tagged With: letters
- Find the letter--three different levels so you can personalize this to student needs–easy, medium, hard
- Find the letter–how many letters can students find in 30 seconds?
- Bembo’s Zoo--letters that morph themselves into the animal name. Entrancing!
- Starfall Letters–lots of practice with the most age-appropriate games you can find on the internet
- Click the Square--click on squares to create letters. Each click plays music. This is mesmerizing. Have them write the letters, their name, whatever they want
This holiday letter can be as simple (for 2nd graders) or sophisticated (middle school) as your students can handle. There are a gamut of skills–
- pictures (from the internet, from clip art, from a separate file folder on your school server)
- different fonts, font colors, font sizes
I’ve included a grading rubric to guide students in accomplishing as much as they can. Start with the basics (text, a border, some pictures) and add more skills as students get used to the early ones: (more…)