If you subscribe to my blog, you are eligible for specials on tech ed books and ebooks every month. Here are some of the specials subscribers have received:
- 25 lesson plans for $21
- Discount on tech ed resources like 98 Tech Tips
- Free tech ed resources like 19 Posters
There’s one coming up in two days–be sure to subscribe so you are eligible.
Not only do you get great deals on tech ed resources, you get great free content. If you haven’t visited Ask a Tech Teacher regularly, here’s what you’ve missed:
- What’s a good Technology Acceptable Use Policy?
- 20 Websites to Teach Mouse Skills
- What’s the Classroom of the Future Look Like?
- Best Practices for New Teachers About Tech
- 13 Ways Blogs Teach Common Core
- How to Teach Students to Solve Problems
Questions? Email me at askatechteacher at gmail dot com. I have lots of opinions!
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-8 technology for 15 years. She is the editor/author of dozens of tech ed resources including a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum, and a wide variety of technology training books that integrate technology into education. She is webmaster for six blogs, CSG Master Teacher, an Amazon Vine Voice book reviewer, Editorial Review Board member for Journal for Computing Teachers, CAEP reviewer, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, a tech ed columnist for Examiner.com, and a weekly contributor to TeachHUB. Currently, she’s editing a techno-thriller that should be out next summer.