If you subscribe to Ask a Tech Teacher, you are eligible for specials on tech ed books and ebooks every month. Here are some of the specials subscribers have received:
- 25 lesson plans for $21
- Discount on tech ed resources like 98 Tech Tips
- Free tech ed resources like 19 Posters
There’s one coming up in a week–be sure to subscribe so you are eligible.
Not only do you get great deals on tech ed resources, you get great free content. If you haven’t visited Ask a Tech Teacher regularly, here’s what you’ve missed:
- What’s a good Technology Acceptable Use Policy?
- 8 Tech Tools to Get to Know Your Students for Back to School
- What’s the Classroom of the Future Look Like?
- Best Practices for New Teachers About Tech
- 13 Ways Blogs Teach Common Core
- How to Teach Students to Solve Problems
- 7 Skills Students Need for Today’s Classwork
- 8 Characteristics of a Successful K-12 Technology Department
- How to Build Your PLN
- Let’s Talk About Habits of Mind
Questions? Email me at askatechteacher at gmail dot com. I have lots of opinions!
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-8 technology for 15 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, CSG Master Teacher, webmaster for six blogs, anAmazon Vine Voice book reviewer, Editorial Review Board member for Journal for Computing Teachers, CAEP reviewer, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, and a weekly contributor to TeachHUB. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.