Here are the most-read posts for the month of August:
- Teaching Digital Rights and Responsibilities
- The Important Morning Meeting
- It’s Time to Make Your Classroom Paper-free
- Wikispaces has closed. What are your alternatives?
- 11 Back-to-school Activities for the First Month of School
- Great Back to School Classroom Activities
- 22 Websites and 4 Posters to Teach Mouse Skills
- Curriculum Companions Start September 10th!
- Plan a Memorable Back to School Night
- Today’s Meet is Closed. What are your Alternatives?
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster, an Amazon Vine Voice, CAEP reviewer, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, and a weekly contributor to NEA Today and TeachHUB. You can find her resources at Structured Learning. Read Jacqui’s tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days.