See ‘Whiteboards’ category for more
- AirSketch Free–Turn your iPad into a wireless whiteboard! Project live sketches to a local computer.
- A Web Whiteboard–no log in or installation
- Doceri–collaborate, turn into a movie
- Educreations–whiteboard and screencasts
- Explain Everything
- GroupBoard–collaborate over the internet–up to five people; basic free, then fee
- IPEVO–draw and annotate directly onto real-time camera image from your iPad, images in the Photo Library, or a blank whiteboard
- Notebookcast–a free multiuser whiteboard in your browser
- Pixiclip–interactive whiteboard with audio, video, images, text
- Realtime Board–a multimedia notetaker where you can collect information on a whiteboard to share with others
- Stoodle–no log-in or sign-up, share link to invite others; on desktops and iPads
- Whiteboard HD
Click for a lesson plan on using digital notetaking in your classes.