- Action Graphing--physics and motion for HS; fee
- Bobo Explores Light–clever and fun
- Brainpop App
- Classify it!
- EMD PTE — periodic table
- Google Earth App
- Molecules–Molecules is an application for viewing three-dimensional renderings of molecules and manipulating them using your fingers.
- Murky Reef–Murky Reef is a series of thematic educational apps that encourages critical thinking through contextual game play.
- Science 360–The National Science Foundation’s (NSF) for iPad provides easy access to engaging science and engineering images and video from around the globe
- Science Glossary–A glossary of scientific terms and short biographies that support our science education website
- Science House–growing library of over 80 hands-on Science lessons that are great for home and the classroom.
- Zooniverse–science projects students can participate in
- DIY Sun Science
- GoSkyWatchP–Easily and quickly identify and locate stars, planets, constellations and more by simply pointing to the sky
- JFK Challenge — takes kids to the Apollo 11
- Stephen Hawkings Snapshots of the Universe–experiments in space