- Find the letter--three different levels so you can personalize this to student needs–easy, medium, hard
- Find the letter–how many letters can students find in 30 seconds?
- Bembo’s Zoo--letters that morph themselves into the animal name. Entrancing!
- Starfall Letters–lots of practice with the most age-appropriate games you can find on the internet
- Click the Square--click on squares to create letters. Each click plays music. This is mesmerizing. Have them write the letters, their name, whatever they want
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, contributor to NEA Today, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.