- Holiday Gifts for Teachers
- Why Should Students Learn Computer Science? A Teacher’s Perspective
- Have Santa Call Your Kids
- 16 Holiday Websites and 13 Projects For Your Student
- Where did Christmas Come From?
- End-of-Year Maintenance: 19 Steps To A Speedier Computer
- End of Year Maintenance: Update Your Online Presence
- End-of-year Maintenance: Image and Back-up Digital Devices
- Happy Holiday!
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice reviewer, CAEP reviewer, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, contributor to NEA Today and TeachHUB, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.