Here are the most-read posts for the month of June:
- My Sound Doesn’t Work
- Top Ten Education Blogs
- Gamechanger: Type to Learn is Now in the Cloud!
- The Case for PDFs in Class
- SL Curricula Online Resources are Moving!
- 5 Favorite Apps for Summer Learning
- Seven Fun Math Activities for the Summer Break
- Look what’s new at Zapzapmath
- World Environment Day: Living Responsibly with Nature
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice reviewer, CAEP reviewer, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, a weekly contributor to TeachHUB, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.