Buy one grade level school license; get the second free
Purchase a School License for one grade and get the second grade level for free on either of the following:
This is perfect for private schools, independent schools, charter schools, public schools–any school with classroom computer pods, 1:1 programs, Google Classroom, and more.
Benefits of a School License
- provide access to full text PDF from every digital device in your school, 24 hours a day. This maximizes productivity and student independence.
- provide PDF access that isn’t limited by the availability of the Internet or Wifi
- free desk copy and digital file for teacher use (for domestic customers only; MS keyboarding curriculum only available in digital)
Benefits of School License for Students
- provide easy access to monthly lessons, how-tos, rubrics, project samples, practice quizzes, grade-level expectations, homework, images, and checklists
- provide quick links to websites required in lessons
- provide full color instructions that can be zoomed in on for greater detail
- allow a convenient place to take lesson notes (using a PDF annotator)
- encourage students to be independent in their learning, work at their own pace rather than a one-size-fits-all class pace
- enable a quick way to spiral up to the next grade level for quick learners or back to earlier resources for student needing to scaffold their learning
- provide access to 10 companion videos (Ultimate Guide to Keyboarding curriculum license only) to take students through each month of their keyboarding journey. They’re approximately one hour, viewed at student’s pace
- prepare students for the rigor of end-of-year summative testing
Additionally, with each School License, you get:
- print copy of each ebook selected (international and digital-only books not included)
- free access to additional grade-level resources and videos (K-5 tech curriculum). This is guidance on using the technology curricula in your classroom.
How do you buy this?
- Check the links above and decide what curricula and grade level you’d like.
- Click here for a School License.
- Scroll down and select the curricula and the package.
- Pay via PayPal or contact us to purchase via PO.
- In the comments, tell us which grade-level you’d like as your free gift.
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 25 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice reviewer, CAEP reviewer, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, and a weekly contributor to TeachHUB. You can find her resources at Structured Learning. Read Jacqui’s tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days.