Here are the most-read posts for the month of October:
- 9 Resources for National Bullying Prevention Awareness Month
- 10 Great PowerPoint Changes You Probably Don’t Know About
- 10 Tips About Using Images in Your Classroom
- How NOT to Assess Student Writing
- How to Grow Global Digital Citizens
- Should You Unschool?
- Visible Learning and John Hattie
- What is Standards-based Grading?
- What is WittyWe and Why You Want to Use it
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-8 technology for 20 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice reviewer, CAEP reviewer, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, and a weekly contributor to TeachHUB. You can find her resources at Structured Learning. Read Jacqui’s tech thriller series, Rowe-Delamagente, and her upcoming historic fiction, Born in a Treacherous Time.