Here are the most-read posts for the month of August:
- 2017 Teachers Pay Teachers Conference: Notes from Sessions
- Back to School. Lots of Ideas!
- Google Sheets in the K-12 Classroom
- Math: Energize Your Math Program with Thinkster Math
- Moodle: The Unsung Hero of LMS Options
- Tech Ed Resources–Organize Your Class
- Whole Brain Teaching: Is it Right for Me?
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-8 technology for 20 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, CSG Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice reviewer, CAEP reviewer, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, and a weekly contributor to TeachHUB. You can find her resources at Structured Learning. Read Jacqui’s tech thriller series, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days.