- New School Year? New Tech? I Got You Covered
- 5 Top Ways to Integrate Technology into the New School Year
- 5 Ways to Involve Parents in Your Class
- 3 Organizational Apps to Start the School Year
- 6 Tech Best Practices for New Teachers
- How to Prepare Students for PARCC Tests
- 8 Tech Tools to Get to Know Your Students for Back to School
- 5 Tools To Shake up the New Year
- 3 Apps to Help Brainstorm Next Year’s Lessons
- What Digital Device Should My School Buy?
- 4 Options for a Class Internet Start Page
- 5 Ways Teachers Can Stay on Top of Technology
- Back to School–Tech Makes it Easy to Stay On Top of Everything
- Dear Otto: I need year-long assessments
- 5 Tech Ed Tools to Use this Fall
For the entire list, click this Back-to-School category tag.
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-8 technology for 15 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, CSG Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice book reviewer, CAEP reviewer, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, and a weekly contributor to TeachHUB. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.