- 12 Websites to Teach Mouse Skills
- Website Review: ProdigyGame.com
- 3 Online Keyboarding Programs Students Will Choose
- 9 Best-in-Class Digital Storytelling Tools
- 67 K-8 Hour of Code Suggestions–by Grade Level
- How to Create a Curriculum Map
- 3 Creative Tech Tools to Teach Writing
- 84 Math Websites for K-8
- Chromebooks in the Classrooms–Friend or Foe?
- 16 Great Research Websites for Kids
A few new resources available:
Updated K-8 Technology Curriculum (6th edition)
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-8 technology for 15 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, CSG Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice book reviewer, Editorial Review Board member for Journal for Computing Teachers, CAEP reviewer, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, and a weekly contributor to TeachHUB. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.