- Classrooms around the world
- Clothes around the world
- Eat—food around the world
- First Thanksgiving
- Google World of Wonders
- One day around the world–video
- 360 Panorama of the world
- Language Mapper—around the globe
- Life in a Day—video (long)
- School lunches around the world
- Sleep—where children sleep around the world
- US Languages
- What we own—around the world
- World National Anthem
You’ll find many that can be adapted for other grades–just check them out before sharing.
If some of the links don’t work (links go bad very quickly on the internet), click for the complete 4th grade list, then scroll to ‘Cultures’.
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-8 technology for 15 years. She is the editor/author of dozens of tech ed resources including a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum, and dozens of books on how to integrate technology into education. She is webmaster for six blogs, CSG Master Teacher, an Amazon Vine Voice book reviewer, Editorial Review Board member for Journal for Computing Teachers, CAEP reviewer, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, a tech ed columnist for Examiner.com, and a weekly contributor to TeachHUB. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.