As a working technology teacher, I get hundreds of questions from parents about their home computers, how to do stuff, how to solve problems. Each Tuesday, I’ll share one of those with you. They’re always brief and always focused. Enjoy!
I’ve been sharing Tech Tips for almost three years. Here are the internet hints readers consider the most important:
- Tech Tip #51: Copy Images From Google Images
- Tech Tip #65: Google Street View
- Tech Tip #47: Tool Tips
- Three Tips to Keep Your PC Safe
- Tech Tip #21: How to Make a Small Webpage Window Big
- Tech Tip #68: Check History in Your Browser
- Tech Tip #4: Zoom In and Out
- Tech Tip #91: Internet Problem? Switch Browsers
- Tech Tip #75: What’s My IP Address
- Tech Tip #93: Auto-fill for Internet Addresses
Do you agree?
Questions you want answered? Email me at email@example.com.
To sign up for Tech Tips delivered to your email, click here.
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-8 technology for 15 years. She is the editor/author of dozens of tech ed resources including a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum, and a wide variety of technology training books that integrate technology into education. She is webmaster for six blogs, CSG Master Teacher, an Amazon Vine Voice book reviewer, Editorial Review Board member for Journal for Computing Teachers, CAEP reviewer, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, a tech ed columnist for Examiner.com, and a weekly contributor toTeachHUB. Currently, she’s editing a techno-thriller that should be out next summer.