We’ve finally collected all of your favorite articles into one spot–the Ask a Tech Teacher Hall of Fame. These are articles we heard about the most from you, were reposted and referenced the most, and had the biggest impact on your classrooms. It includes topics on classroom management, digital citizenship, the future of education, how technology blends into the classroom, and more.
- 5 Strategies to Assess Student Knowledge
- 7 Education Trends You Don’t Want to Miss
- 7 Ways Common Core Will Change Your Classroom
- 11 Ways to Make an Inquiry based Classroom
- 12 Tips on Handling Hard-to-teach Classes
- 13 ways Twitter Improves Education
- How to Instill Digital Citizenship in Students
- How to Pick iPad Apps for your Classroom
- Literacy In K-5 Classrooms
- Teach Digital Citizenship with … Minecraft
- Which is better for schools: iPads or laptops?
- Will Texting Destroy Writing Skills?
Please click here to check them out. Let me know if I’ve missed any!
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-8 technology for 15 years. She is the editor of a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum, and creator of technology training books for how to integrate technology in education. She is webmaster for six blogs, CSG Master Teacher, an Amazon Vine Voice book reviewer, Editorial Review Board member for Journal for Computing Teachers, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, a columnist for Examiner.com, and a weekly contributor to TeachHUB. Currently, she’s editing a techno-thriller that should be out to publishers next summer.