Tech training… for you… for students
If you’re planning summer PD, ASK A TECH TEACHER has a few ideas:
- Summer keyboarding–designed for students perfect for you. . And: You get free K-8 Keyboarding curriculum ebook.
- Summer Tech camp–if you’re teaching Summer Tech Camp for students, we’ll lay it out for you. Stay tuned.
- Summer PD–Teachers only! Spend three weeks with us. What would you like to learn (see below)
Want more? We’ll announce it here first. Until then…
I need help selecting topics for the Summer PD for Teachers. Please vote for all choices that fit your interests BELOW. Once I’ve determined what you-all need, I’ll organize the class and notify you. Here are the choices (there’s a spot to add your comments so please tell me if there’s something else you want):
- How to … use online tools like Evernote, Prezi,
- How to… use software like MS Word, Excel, Photoshop
- How to… use Google Apps in your classroom
- How to… accomplish Big Goals (like problem solving, differentiation with tech)
- How to … accomplish specific goals (like internet research, assessment, grading tech, create a class wiki, blog with students)
- Pedagogy topics (keyboarding in class, inquiry,
- Do you want to meet in Google Hangouts or taped webinars?
Click the form below
Choose all that apply:
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-8 technology for 15 years. She is the editor of a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum, and creator of technology training books for how to integrate technology in education. She is webmaster for six blogs, CSG Master Teacher, an Amazon Vine Voice book reviewer, Editorial Review Board member for Journal for Computing Teachers, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, a columnist for Examiner.com, and a weekly contributor to TeachHUB. Currently, she’s editing a techno-thriller that should be out to publishers next summer.