- Cybraryman–a massive resource of materials curated by a teacher. You don’t want to miss this one.
- Diary of a Public School Teacher–this blog will warm your heart. Lisa is upbeat, hard-working, and authentically integrates technology into her students’ days. I love reading her story.
- EdTechSandy–Sandy is one of those educators that seems to have her finger on the trends that drive technology in education. I often visit her blog to orient my thinking, see what I’ve missed at Geographically-Undesirable conferences and center my pedagogy. Here’s her bio:
I am a professional educator with 18 1/2 years of experience in education. My areas of interest include teaching with technology, educator professional development, online blended & distance learning, social media in education, and digital citizenship. I want to build bridges between thinkers in the cloud and teachers in the classroom.
- FreeTech4Teachers–Richard covers everything from great websites to conferences he’s attended to–of course–lots of free tech. He won the Edublog award for best blog (in various categories) for about four years running. What a wealth of resources he makes available. Here’s his bio:
The purpose of this site is to share information about free resources that teachers can use in their classrooms.
- ILearnTechnology–So many great websites that–despite my best efforts and the myriad of newsletters and ezines I read weekly, she always seems to find. My tech classes are richer for her articles. Here’s her bio:
1 year as a 2nd grade classroom teacher, 6 years as a k-5 technology specialist/teacher. 5 years as a technology integration specialist offering mentoring, training, and professional development. Current Work: I am not in the classroom, you can learn more about that decision here. I am now offering freelance technology training, social media consulting, professional development, curriculum design, and technology integration consulting, virtual classroom.
Do you have some favorites?
Jacqui Murray is the editor of a technology curriculum for K-sixth grade, creator of two technology training books for middle school and three ebooks on technology in education. She is the author of Building a Midshipman, the story of her daughter’s journey from high school to United States Naval Academy. She is webmaster for six blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice book reviewer, a columnist for Examiner.com, Editorial Review Board member for Journal for Computing Teachers, Cisco guest blog, IMS tech expert, and a bi-weekly contributor to Write Anything. Currently, she’s editing a thriller for her agent that should be out to publishers this summer. Contact Jacqui at her writing office or her tech lab, Ask a Tech Teacher.