I get a lot of questions from readers about what my classroom looks like so I thought I’d share a slideshow:
Come visit me! Here are a few links that will help you see what I’m doing right now:
- my class internet start page for K-8. Lots of links!
- my online keyboarding class. This includes 15 lessons on teaching keyboarding in the classroom. You’ll need to join here.
- my K-5 wiki, with daily step-by-step lessons, classroom resources, and more. You’ll need to join here.
- my Photoshop wiki, with daily step-by-step lessons, classroom resources, and more.
There’s a picture in this collection of my Scope and Sequence, posted on the wall. Here’s the file for that–Wall S&S list . Just click and download. Understand:
- This isn’t the same as the S&S in the K-8 curriculum (K-6 and 6-8). These are organized by grade level and might include/disclude some items on the overarching list (due to repetition, etc.)
- It’s an Excel file and you will have to make adjustments to fit your class (row heights, COUNT, skill detail). Being in Excel, that should be easy.
- I don’t update this one.
Questions? Let me know!