- Photos For Class–Robust, Student-safe with built in citations
- Quick Search for Plagiarized Images
- What Online Images are Free?
- Where Can I Find Kid-safe Images?
- 5 Image Apps for your Classroom
- My Picture’s a TIFF and the Program Needs a JPG
- Wrap Text Around an Image
- How to Move Pics Around in Documents
- Easy Photo Editing in MS Word
- Images (curated list by category)
Click for a lesson plan on Image Copyright Do’s and Don’ts.
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-8 technology for 15 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, CSG Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice book reviewer, CAEP reviewer, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, and a weekly contributor to TeachHUB. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.