In the past six months, I’ve posted over 140 articles on topics ranging from tech ed trends to how-tos, problem solving, and pedagogic discussions. I like to step back a few times a year and determine what readers are most interested in. WordPress makes that easy with their statistics.
I calculate what’s trending on my blog by which of my posts are popular in a particular time period. Here’s the run-down so far this year:
- 20 Websites to Teach Mouse Skills
- Do You Miss Kerpoof? Try These 34 Alternatives
- K-8 Hour of Code Suggestions by Grade Level
- 23 Websites for Poetry Month
- 21 Great Websites and Apps for Earth Day
- Digital Citizenship
- 36 Great Research Websites for Kids
- 13 Reasons For and 3 Against Technology in the Classroom
- 84 Math Websites for K-8
- 11 Ways to Wrap Up the School Year
I was surprised at the continuing sadness over the demise of Kerpoof. I wonder what happened there…
Did I miss your favorite? Let me know.
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-8 technology for 15 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, CSG Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice book reviewer, Editorial Review Board member for Journal for Computing Teachers, CAEP reviewer, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, and a weekly contributor to TeachHUB. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.