Every week, I share at least one tech tip to help you through the geeky maze that shrouds education. Some I get lots of feedback on, others–people read and move on.
Here are the Top Ten Tips of all time:
- 20 Common Computer Problems and Solutions (a Third Grader Can Do)
- Tech Tips–this is where people go to sign up
- Tech Tip #18: 10 Best MS Word Tips
- Ten Best Keyboarding Hints You’ll Ever See
- What Do You Think is the Hardest Techie Problem?
- Tech Tip #2: The PrintScreen Key
- Tech Tip #19: How to Activate a Link in Word
- Tech Tip #1: the Insert Key
- 6 Kindergarten Keyboard Basics
- Tech Tip #57: How to Create a Chart Really Fast
To sign up for Tech Tips delivered to your email, click here.
To get the complete list 9f 98 Tech Tips, click here.
To ask a question, fill out this form:
Jacqui Murray is the editor of a K-6 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, creator of two technology training books for middle school and six ebooks on technology in education. She is the author of Building a Midshipman, the story of her daughter’s journey from high school to United States Naval Academy. She is webmaster for six blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice book reviewer, a columnist for Examiner.com, Editorial Review Board member for Journal for Computing Teachers, Cisco guest blog, Technology in Education featured blogger, IMS tech expert, and a bi-weekly contributor to Write Anything. Currently, she’s editing a thriller that should be out to publishers next summer. Contact Jacqui at her writing office or her tech lab, Ask a Tech Teacher.